Sterling Silver Double Heart Earrings
Total length from top of sterling silver ear wire is just approximately 1.18"
This listing is for 1 pair of earring.
Pictures are an example of what yours will look like.
Each piece is unique and beautiful. Please allow for differences.
Part of the Curated by @foxlark collection
Natural stone, crystal & sterling silver jewelry handpicked by me just for you!
• Each piece and crystal is unique and beautiful.
• All items come ready for gift giving in earth conscious packaging.
Follow Foxlark for behind the scenes shots and the newest pieces...
• Visit my website • www.FOXLARK.com for crystal statement jewelry!
-Curated by @foxlark collection - Natural stone, crystal & sterling silver jewelry handpicked by me just for you!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tara Youngquist, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting my small shop.
Jewelry for the strange and unique.
Sustainable, ethical jewelry...
• I make, design or hand pick each item myself.
Photograph, list, package and ship each and every item.
I truly want everyone to love these little magics I create.
I always try to represent each item accurately and package each piece securely
•PLEASE contact me before leaving any negative feedback.
• The crystals I use are natural stones and can have scratches chips or inclusions in the stones. I try to show these in the photos but feel free to ask if you would like any additional photos
• Please remember that the crystals are tiny pieces of the earth and should be worn with care . They can break if dropped or hit. Please be careful when wearing as I can not repair crystals or refund if they are broken after wearing.
Thanks for understanding.
All jewelry orders are sent by registered first class mail. Shipping time is usually 1-5 days within the U.S. from the time it is shipped.
****RUSH ORDERS- Shipping can be upgraded at checkout to include NEXT DAY processing and PRIORITY MAIL shipping (1-3 days in the US)
***ALL packages are sent with tracking and insurance
Orders over $300 will be sent signature required for your protection
Please note: I ship to the address provided with your order... If you need to change the shipping address after an order has been placed, please let me know right away!
Each piece of jewelry come ready for gift giving
If you are unhappy with your order please contact me within 3 working days of receiving your package. I will do my best to resolve the problem quickly.
All items must be unworn/ undamaged for return or exchange. Refund will be issued minus shipping. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
All returns or exchanged must be approved by me before being sent back.
If you have any questions just message me.
A note on greening- Please note that copper may leave a green mark on your skin. This is in no way harmful and many people say that wearing copper is very beneficial. I coat my copper rings with a varnish on the inside but depending on your body chemistry you may experience some greening. This can be simply washed off with a little soap and water.
All of our jewelry is 100% nickel free!